This evening, anti-gun politicians in the Massachusetts House of Representatives passed H. 4135, “an act modernizing firearm laws” by a vote of 120-38. This bill, formerly known as HD 4420 and HD 4607, now heads to the Massachusetts State Senate.
NRA members and Second Amendment supporters are strongly urged to contact their State Senator to voice their opposition to this bill. You can contact your Senator now by clicking the TAKE ACTION button below.
H. 4135 re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. This is an ominous bill that includes the worst anti-gun legislation in the country, including:
- Widespread bans on commonly owned firearms,
- Eliminating due process through expanded “Red Flag” laws,
- Implementing new “safe storage” mandates in and out of your home,
- Instituting expanded gun registry programs,
- Placing an extreme financial burden on gun-owners to price them out of being able to exercise their Second Amendment rights,
- And much more.
All NRA members and Second Amendment supporters are strongly encouraged to contact their Senators and urge them to oppose this legislation. To contact your Senator now, click the TAKE ACTION button below.
Please stay tuned to the NRA-ILA website and your inbox for updates as we continue to monitor the progress of this legislation.