In this action packed (hehe) review, Luke goes over the pros, the cons and his experiences while testing out this product for numerous months.
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR through Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Support TOGR through YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmbA7yNOl7aTj_ffkaWWag/join
NITECORE NB10000 Quick-Charge USB/USB-C Dual Port 10000mAh Power Bank
Agenda Free Link : https://www.nitecorestore.com/NITECORE-NB10000-QC-Dual-Port-10000mAh-Power-Bank-p/bat-nite-nb10000.htm
Price : $60
Capacity : 10000mAh
– There is also a 5000MAH version
Input Port : USB-C: 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A
Output Ports :
– USB-C: 5V @3A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
– USB-A: 5V @3A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A
PowerCap : 38.5Wh
– NB10k is IPX5 rated water resistant, and comes with a slew of safeguards against short-circuit, overcharge, over discharge, or overheat.
– Dual Charge from both ports
– When quick charge is not needed, the NB10000 has a one-touch low current mode for delicate devices such as Bluetooth headphones and smart watches.
– It can charge and discharge at the same time
– Features a low current charging mode for Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches – Hold mode button until white light turns on. Hold mode button again to turn off.
– Has a LED indicator which shows power level :
*** 100% Remaining
– Supports quick charge 3.0 for fast charging
– Blinking LED indicator lets you know when it is charging
Materials : Carbon Fiber Case and a Carbon Fiber Frame
Weight : 5.4oz
Dimensions : L-4.8″ x W-2.32″ x H-0.42″
Includes : Power Bank, USB charging cable
My testing has involved roughly 3 months of use throughout the summer; in the colder months if I have any notable issues, I will do a followup video but as of the time of this video, with temps down into the upper 30’s F, I’ve had no issues.
As it, my typical charging habits tend to involve charging my phone, headlamp, and camera batteries and I have had no issues with my use.
My Note 9 charges two full times with an estimated 30% of power remaining…I say estimated because the bar indicator isn’t accurate.
Review Pros :
– Extremely light weight – one of the lightest on the market
– Very small power bank
– Excellent quality
– No issues with charging : no glitches experienced
– Excellent waterproofing : IPX5 rated water resistant – there are other channels completely submerging these are they keep working
– Looks great, feels great, feels very sturdy even though it is so lightweight
– It recharges quickly too; from one bar flashing to full charge in just under 3.5 hrs.
– Can dual charge – charge two devices or charge a single device while charging the power bank
Review Cons :
– Power remaining indicator is very hard to see – it’s small and blue in color
– only 3 bats on the remaining power indicator which is odd and make it difficult to know exactly how much power remains.
– No USB C adapter cables were included so if you wish to use the USB C port to charge a second device, you will have to get your own adapter cable so that it can work with what type of port that you are connecting to.
Would like to See with Future Models :
– Improved power indicator which is easier to read and that depicts more accurately how much power is remaining.
– Would love to see a larger size of power bank; 20,000mAH is what I am interested in myself.
– With larger models, I would like to see 2 USB A ports and one USB C
As it is, this has become my go to battery bank for single overnight trips. It’s incredibly lightweight, performs extremely well and I can easily recommend it. The Carbon Fiber material makes a true difference in terms of weight and also assist with being shock resistant to drops and bumps.
At 5.4oz, this power bank is impressively lightweight and features a very small form factor and in fact, it is smaller and lighter weight than any powerbank that I personally own.
Web Site : http://www.theoutdoorgearreview.com
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/