(MENAFN– PRLog) — Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., located in National Harbor, MD, is a Maryland-Based Business since 2017, is offering Maryland State Police Wear & Carry (Handgun Permit) 16-Hour Course to MD Residents & Non-Residents Applicants for ‘Personal Protection’
Based on July 5, 2022 – ‘Gov. Hogan Directs Maryland State Police to Suspend ‘Good and Substantial Reason’ Standard for Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (LP-HPU-22-002) – Action Pursuant to Supreme Court Ruling Striking Down Similar Provision in New York Law’
Boom Boom Main Classroom – National Harbor, MD
Book Now: Website:
9/10/2022 – 9/11/2022
9/17/2022 – 9/18/2022
9/30/2022 – 10/1/2022
10/08/2022 – 10/09/2022
10/22/2022 – 10/23/2022
10/29/2022 – 10/30/2022
11/05/2022 – 11/06/2022
11/12/2022 – 11/13/2022
Boom Boom Provides One-Stop Service For All 3-Mandatory Requirements
- 16-Hour W&C Permit Training
- Shooting Range: Maryland Small Arms Range
- Live-Scan Fingerprinting Services Provided
Showmasters Gun Show – Roland E. Powell Convention Center, Ocean City, MD 21842
September 23, 24 & 25, 2022
Boom Boom Firearms Training is Hosting Firearms Training On-Site at the Convention Center – Come Join Us!
**Special Pricing – Early Registration** Regular Price Return: 9/01/2022
We Provide All 4-Mandatory Requirements at the Gunshow.
- 16-Hour MSP Wear & Carry Permit
- Absolute Fingerprinting Live Scan (4 locations for your convenience)
- Range Time
- Passport Photos
We Provide All 3-Mandatory Requirements
- 4-Hour MSP Handgun Qualification License – (MD Residents to purchase a handgun for home use)
- Absolute Fingerprinting Live-Scan (4 locations for your convenience)
- Range Time
We provide training.
- State of Utah Concealed Firearm Permit
- 4-Hour Training
- No Range Requirement
- Fingerprints Ink Card
- Passport services
Note: Persons Who Are Exempt from the MD W&C Training component:
1. Active law enforcement officer with a law enforcement agency of the United States, the State, or any local law enforcement agency in the State.
2. Retired law enforcement officer with a law enforcement agency of the United States, the State, or any local law enforcement agency in the State.
3. An active, retired, or honorably discharged member of the armed forces of the United States or the National Guard.
4. A Qualified Handgun Instructor registered with the Maryland State Police.
Maryland State Police News References:
- Advisory – Dated: July 5, 2022 – LD-HPU-22-002 – Suspension of ‘Good and Substantial Reason’ Standard For MD Wear & Carry Permits
- News Release – Dated: July 22, 2022 – Maryland State Police Licensing
States Neighboring Maryland with Groups desiring to take MD Wear and Carry Permits and are eligible persons, we will come to you. You must provide a classroom and range and obtain Live-Scan Fingerprints from an approved MSP Provider.
About Mary Pitt
Mary is a 22-year Military U.S. Air Force Combat Veteran Security Forces CATM (military firearms instructor) who served proudly in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Desert Storm; Mary’s also a 20 Veteran of the Atlanta/DeKalb County Police Department and Sheriff Department, a Field Training Officer and ‘top female shooter’, who also worked in the Department of Homeland Security, Intelligence, and Emergency Operations. She holds a Master’s Degree in Homeland Security – graduating Magna Cum Laude, a Graduate Certificate in Disaster and Emergency Management, a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, and an Associate Degree in Business. Mary also holds extensive National, State, and Local Firearms Credentials and certifications throughout the DMV. She’s certified by the National Rifle Association (NRA), Metropolitan DC Police Department, Maryland State Police Department, State of Utah BCI, Virginia & Florida. Boom Boom Firearms Training School is also certified by the State of Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for multiple firearms training courses and is one of few schools led by a woman. Her exciting curriculum has left gun enthusiasts inspired.
AEOM GLOBAL LLC
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.