Today Luke is reviewing an Inexpensive Ultralight Ground Cloth.
UL Ground Cloth
Shipped as a Duo Size – Can be cut in half for two solo sizes at less than 1.2oz ea.
60″ X 96″ (5′ X 9′) 2.4oz
Very WaterProof – Even more than Silnylon and most other LW WP Fabrics and Tyvek
Ultra Light Weight, Inexpensive and Effective
• SHIPPED AS ONE LARGE DUO SIZE – Cut it into two singles or any shape to fit a floorless shelter footprint
• A trimmed 28″ X 7′ solo size will weight less than 1oz
• This UL Ground Sheet is fairly quiet and is NOT crinkly or noisy.
• Clear – Similar in feel to a thin Mylar plastic- pretty tough for a .5oz/sq/yd material
• Plenty tough for many nights of use
• Film is used in food industry to shrink wrap food .
• Tough and safe vs lower quality chemical laden PVC style wrap
• Clear color to see sticks and stones underneath
• Can be cut into tent shape footprints.
• Punctures and little tears can be mended with duct tape for a pretty long service life
Check out our web site for more information concerning everything seen on our Channel including reviews, insight into what is coming up and a chance to vote and influence our upcoming overnight adventures.
Come Join Us on Facebook and Twitter: